Here are a few photographs of my artworks and my day x
Summer is blooming
The breathtaking views from the Old City
Happiness
The Kotel (Western Wall)
One of my favourite parts of the day, was going to a park, laying across a bench, reading a very spiritual and meaningful book and letting the day fade away.
This is what us Bezalel students do during coffee dates with our best friends.
Another drawing.
A Military 'Tekes' (ceremony) happening at the Western Wall - this ceremony was for many newly inducted soldiers into the army. Both lone soldiers and Israeli's. This Tekes, in particular struck many emotions within me - first being absolute joy and excitement to know that hopefully one day I will be able to serve in the IDF (the Israeli army), second was this overwhelming sense of pride to know that I can now call Israel MY country, I can sing the national Anthem with pride and with respect. With the songs sung, the prayers said and the position of the Tekes being at the Western Wall - just brought smiles to faces all around me and especially brought one to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment